text by Vicki Sign up here to join our weekly email newsletter!
This easy DIY may just save your life!
Radon gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer. It's naturally occurring and can be found in homes and other building everywhere.
Testing is a simple way to discover if your home is at risk.
It was certainly reassuring that the radon gas in Steph's home was at non-problematic levels. Basically, the level was the same as you'd find outside. Good news!
If there were unsafe levels of gas, the American Lung Association has a lot of information on what to do to mitigate the problem.
Please note: This is not a sponsored post.
FYI: We are not professionals, and we don't claim to be. This is what we found worked for our project. Yours may need a little different approach. Safety first!
FYI: Affiliate links are being used on this page. Purchasing via these links help support MDP